Tournament is open to all USSF sanctioned organizations such as USYS and US Club Soccer. Only those players appearing on the tournament approved team roster will be eligible to play. Players from the same club may play on a different team within the same club (age appropriate), but can only play one game per day.
USYSA or US Club Soccer laminated player passes (properly validated by League and/or Registrar) will be required for all players. Any player who fails to provide a player pass before the game will be unable to play. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Player passes will be checked before each game by the field marshal.
All Teams must check-in 1hour before their first game. All players must be registered with USSF affiliated organization (i.e. USYS, US Club, etc.) and have their laminated player passes and medical release forms at the time of Tournament Check-In. No Travel papers will be required for teams from states within Region IV. There will be no player additions after Tournament Check-In.
Six guest/loan players will be permitted per team with properly completed guest/loan player forms.
Referees will be instructed not to add time to a game except in the most extenuating of circumstances.
Unlimited substitution will be allowed only with the referees’ permission and only as follows:
A. Prior to a throw-in by the team in possession.
B. Prior to a goal kick by either team.
C. After a goal is scored by either team.
D. For injured player if play is stopped.
E. At half time.
A player receiving a caution (yellow card) MAY be substituted for at that time.
USYSA-Cal South rules prohibit any player or team official ejected from a match, or suspended by the proper authority, to be within sight or hearing distance of the field of play during his/her suspension. A player or team official receiving two cautions (yellow cards) in a single game is considered to have been given an ejection (red card) for the purposes of awarding points for the tournament competition. A player or coach who has been ejected (sent off), shall not be replaced and will be suspended from the teams next scheduled match. A player or coach who has been ejected for VIOLENT CONDUCT shall not be allowed to participate in the next TWO scheduled games (subject to review by the Tournament Committee). Any player or team official who assaults a referee will be expelled from the tournament. FIGHTING will not be tolerated for any reason. Players sent off for fighting (striking or attempting to strike another player) will not be allowed to participate in any further tournament games. Players, team officials, or spectators who enter the field of play for any reason in the event of a fight will be ejected from the tournament. If the players cannot be identified, the entire team will be removed from the tournament. No refunds will be made to any team that is removed from the tournament.
HOME TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
Home team (first team listed on the schedule) will be required to change jerseys in the event of a color conflict. Coaches and players on one side of the field. Spectators must remain on the opposite side of field.
LENGTH OF GAMES
Listed as below or as determined by the referee (all games shall have a 10 minute half time). All Teams are guaranteed minimum of three games.
|U15 – U19||Two 40 minute halves|
PRE-MATCH CHECK IN
Teams must check in at the field marshal tent 1 hour prior to the time their match is scheduled to begin. Player cards with tournament sticker must be presented to the field marshal. Field marshal will check player equipment and cards before each game.
Shin guards must be worn by all players. Players not in compliance will be CAUTIONED (yellow carded) and sent off the field until the requirement is met. No jewelry may be worn during the competition. Players wearing hard orthopedic casts will not be allowed to play if it determined to be a risk to other players. The referee shall make the determination of the safety of the cast. Players shall wear approved cleats. Coaches are responsible for picking up players cards after each match.
Protests will not be allowed. Game conduct is under the jurisdiction of the referee and the tournament will not overrule a referee’s decision. All decisions and calls of the tournament referees are final. No protests will be allowed.
The Tournament Director or his designee is the final authority in all matters and reserves the right to alter the format to enhance fair play.
In the event of inclement weather, which the Tournament Committee deems as being unsafe conditions for the players and/or the fields, and competition can not continue:
- Matches that are at the half time or are in the second half will have the score stand as final.
- Matches that are in the first half of play may be shortened, kicks from the penalty mark, or other means, as determined by the Tournament Committee, may be used to determine winners.
- If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather prior to the start of competition, teams will be issued partial refunds according to Refund Policy.
- Full refunds will be made to all teams not accepted.
- Teams must drop in writing prior to the application deadline to receive a refund. Requests for (DROPS) withdrawals from the tournament will only be accepted from Administrators (Contact Person or Coach) listed on the team application for the tournament.
- Refunds provided to teams that drop prior to the deadline, will be assessed a $50.00 administrative fee.
- Teams that drop after the application deadline will forfeit their entire entry fee.
- If the tournament is cancelled as a result of weather or acts of God, teams will receive a full refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- If the tournament is cancelled once it begins, refunds will be giving according to the following schedule:
1. Three Matches Played No Refund
2. Two Matches Played $200 Refund
3. One Match Played $400 Refund
4. Cancellation of All Matches Full Refund less $150 administrative fee.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AT OR NEAR THE TOURNAMENT FIELDS
- PLEASE PICK UP TRASH AT THE END OF YOUR GAMES